Hudson Valley's Best Commercial Moving Services
Get Moving in 3 Easy Steps
Why choose us?
Our commercial moving services are performed by expert movers with professional moving equipment.
Our comprehensive commercial moving services range from internal office transfer to the relocation of hundreds of employees and office furniture across town. When preparing for commercial moving and office relocation, businesses must make informed decisions. Our process will provide you with a complete relocation analysis and risk assessment. Our professionally trained staff are experts in relocating, packing, and unpacking professional offices, retail stores, medical offices, and educational facilities. A business move can be time consuming, so we ensure your items are relocated quickly and efficiently, minimizing downtime and allowing more time for you to focus on what’s most important… your business!
Commercial moving quote within minutes.
How do you perform a commercial move?
Commercial Move Process
Whether you’re moving your whole office around town, or just some office furniture across the street, moving can be complicated and stressful. Your Hometown Mover is the top-rated office moving company in New York because we use a simple four-step process to make moving easy.
Instead of inaccurate and unprofessional online quoting, we provide free consultations and walkthroughs before each potential project to identify your needs. We don’t want to sell you services you don’t need or miss a key element that you do. Our free on-site consultations help to avoid this.
Determine What Services You Need
- Space Planning
- Asset Management
- Furniture Installation
- Computer Dis/Reconnect
Let our project management team save you time and hassle by planning and coordinating your move around your business’s schedule, so you can focus on what matter most: your business.
- Establish Scope & Budget
- Establish Schedule
- Answer Common Questions
Your Hometown Mover’s Quality Guarantee, paired with our vast experience, means you can trust us to get the job done right the first time.
- On-time completion with minimal downtime
- No hidden fee or surprise cost
- Quickly resolved claim-free move
- Experience and expertise in variety of industries
- Recognized New York office moving company
- Trained, trustworthy crews. No Labor Day!
Your Hometown Mover’s commercial moving services includes a comprehensive pre-move plan. We work directly with your move management team to properly understand all the details prior to our movers ever showing up.
Our Pre-move service includes:
- Coordination with Building Management
- City Permits
- Onsite Coordination
- 24 hours Pre-call and Move Day Call
- Direct Contact with Crew Leader
- Packing Supplies Delivered
Personal Project Management
A designated project manager and a single point of contact will work with you throughout the moving process to save you time and make sure your transition is seamless – from creating a custom move plan to on-site coordination on move day.
- Introduction Meeting – Discussing move details and forming a process with your internal move team
- Move Plan Meeting – We start with the Pack and Label session, fully explaining packing, the responsibilities of your staff and of our move team, and the materials, equipment, and procedures involved.
Your Project Manager will plan a meeting with your internal move team and follow up by meeting with your entire staff, this lets everyone know what to expect and eases the chaos that can occur when moving.
Once you and your staff feel comfortable and know what to expect for the days leading up to the big move, your Project Manager will plan and coordinate the final details of the move.
From here its onto step 3, Move Day!
This is the main event, so we want to make sure everything arrives onsite at your new location in pristine condition and help you avoid building fines due to damage caused during the move. We use our surplus of moving equipment to safely pack and transport all your items, we install a Masonite walkway to protect carpets and floors, eliminating damage caused by heavy traffic. Doorjamb protection and corrugated wrap will be used to protect facility corners and finished wall surfaces.
Our commercial moving services include:
- Onsite Monitoring
- Loading and Unloading
- Furniture Dis/Reassembly
- All Necessary Moving Equipment
- Proper Building Protection
- Our Professional Team
All move team members are trained, uniformed, background-checked and drug-screen. You can trust our uniformed and professional move teams to handle every aspect of your project with care.
All of your items have been moved to your new space – but our job isn’t done. Your Hometown Mover will provide additional support after your move to ensure you and your staff get settled right away.
Our Post-Move Services Include:
- Cleaning – Our team removes packing materials, building protection items and debris.
- Double Check – We ensure no items are missing after all contents have been unpacked, and check off all the punch list items
- Finalization – We take care of the final details, ensuring employee workstations are working, and all your office furniture is in the right place
- Monday Onsite – If your move occurred over a weekend, Your Hometown Mover can be onsite Monday to make sure everything is to your satisfaction.
With minimal downtime, our reliable commercial moving services ensure you’ll be back in business in no time!
Hourly Local Moving
For local moves within the same city or town, we offer affordable full-service hourly rates.
Flat Rate Local Moving
For local moves of more than 25 miles, we always recommend an affordable flat rate move.
Expedited Long Distance
For moves outside of New York, we offer Binding Guaranteed Pricing for your long distance move with delivery within 1-3 days.*