Commercial Movers | Office Movers and Relocation | Your Hometown Mover
Business Moving Services
Our process will provide you with a complete relocation analysis and risk assessment, our professionally trained staff are experts in everything from relocating, packing and unpacking professional offices and retail stores, to medical offices and educational facilities. A business move can be time consuming, so we ensure your items are relocated quickly and efficiently minimizing downtime, and allowing more time for you to focus on what’s most important… your business!
How do you perform an office move?
Commercial Move Process
Step 1. Consult
Determine What Services You Need
- Space Planning
- Asset Management
- Furniture Installation
- Computer Dis/Reconnect
Let our project management team save you time and hassle by planning and coordinating your move around your businees schedule, so you can focus on what matter most: your business.
- Establish Scope & Budget
- Establish Schedule
- Answer Common Questions
- On-time completion with minimal downtime
- No hidden fee or surprise cost
- Quickly resolved claim-free move
- Experience and expertise in variety of industries
- Recognized local office mover
- Trained, trustworthy crews. No Labor day!
Step 2. Pre-move
Our Pre-move service include
- Coordination with Building Management
- City Permits
- Onsite Coordination
- 24 hours Pre-call and Move Day Call
- Direct Contact with Crew Leader
- Packing Supplies Delivered
Personal Project Management
A designated project manager and a single point of contact will work with you throughout the moving process to save you time and make sure your transition is seamless – from creating a custom move plan to on-site coordination on move day.
- Introduction Meeting – Discussing Move details and forming a process with your internal move team
- Move Plan Meeting – We start with the Pack and Label session, fully explaining packing, the responsibilities of your staff and of our move team, and the materials, equipment and procedures involved.
Your Project Manager will plan a meeting with your internal move team and follow up by meeting with your entire staff, this lets everyone know what to expect and eases the chaos that can occur when moving.
Once you and your staff feel comfortable and know what to expect for the days leading up to the big move, your Project Manager will plan and coordinate the final details of the move.
From here its onto step 3, Move Day!
Step 3. Move
Our moving services include:
- Onsite Monitoring
- Loading and Unloading
- Furniture Dis/Reassembly
- All Necessary Moving Equipments
- Proper Building Protection
- Our Professional Team
All move team members are trained, uniformed, background-checked and drug-screen.
You can trust our uniformed and professional move teams to handle every aspect of your project with care.
Step 4. Post-Move
Our Post-move services includes:
- Cleaning – Our team removes packing materials, building protection items and debris.
- Double Check – We ensure no items are missing after all contents have been unpacked, and check off all the punch list items
- Finalization – We take care of the final details, ensuring employee workstations are working, and all your office furniture is in the right place
- Monday Onsite – If your move occurred over a weekend, Your Hometown Mover can be onsite Monday to make sure everything is to your satisfaction.
With minimal downtime, You’ll be back in business!
Reasons for Choosing us Right Now!
Licensed & Insured
We Beat the Competition
Looking for an exceptional deal? We will beat any licensed and insured movers advertised price.